You know you need the weekend to come when you're taking a shower and you can't figure out why your body wash isn't lathering up as nice as it usually does, so you squirt more on and still nothing. Finally you realize after washing yourself with your hair conditioner twice that you may need more sleep... or a weekend. So, here is a recap of my week.
1. This week we actually had some sunny days, which was a nice change from the pouring rain we had been having. The kids and I spent some time out enjoying it.
2. I'm getting my craft on and can't wait to share with you all a little Valentine's decoration.
3. It's so cute that she just HAS to wear lipstick anytime that I do. Silly girl.
4. Mark set up office at Amelia's little table (that was actually mine when I was her age). I sometimes think that he believes he is smaller than he is.
5. We got to see Mark's older brother Gerwai this week. He lives in Florida but was in Seattle for business so we met him mid way for dinner. He bought Amelia this awesome pony that walks. So sweet.