If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This or That?
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? I'm not a huge meat and potatoes fan, or pasta. I mean... I love both but we really don't eat either regularly. We are chicken and rice people... and I know chicken is meat, but I think of 'meat and potatoes' as a beefy stew kind of a thing.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? I started out my journey into the Smartphone world as an Android user. I loved all of the phones I had, but I really wanted to make the switch to Apple. My husband bought me the iPhone5 for my birthday in May and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Now if I could only convince him to switch to a Mac from our Dell
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? I think I've been both in my life. I tell my friend Molly everything for the most part... but the whole 'kiss and tell' thing would probably be a boring subject now since I've been with my husband for 7 years. Although if I were single and running around kissing boys... she'd be the person I tell.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I have Twitter but have never really used it much. My family and friends are all on Facebook and I would miss keeping up on their lives.
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas! I love Christmas time. I love buying and making presents for others, and then watching them open what I've given them. I love getting dressed up and going to Christmas Eve mass... and now that I'm a Mama, I love watching my daughter Amelia experience Christmas.
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? I'd play guitar or drums. I can play the guitar in a very amateur fashion, but I've always wanted to play drums. I can't sing to save my life so an instrument would be my best bet at success. Maybe I should just go for the cowbell!
7. Hot weather or cold weather? Cool, crisp fall weather is my favorite. Lately we've had tons of stormy weather and I love staying bundled up inside, listening to the pouring rain, but I do like going for a morning walk on a dry fall day.
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? I've done both and just have a hard time sticking to anything.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? Is Zumba an option? I haven't done yoga or kickboxing but I love Zumba.
10. East Coast or West Coast? I live on the West Coast but really really want to explore the East coast. I keep dreaming of a trip to the other Portland... Portland, Maine where my best friend lives. Maybe I will get over there before she moves home.