I can't believe it's Friday already. This week went by pretty fast but I don't feel like I accomplished much at all. The past two mornings have been brutal for this girl. I have no idea why I am so incredibly tired, but I'm looking forward to this weekend at home. I have sleep to catch up on, projects to accomplish, Christmas gifts to make, a house to rearrange, a girl to play with, a husband to snuggle with and nice weather to enjoy. Here is a recap of our week.
1. On our way home from Colville Sunday we stopped at one of my favorite places, The Mercantile. Here is a picture of Amelia sitting outside. We got some delicious chocolates, salsa and cherry cider to bring home. Yummy!
2. All of my favorite shows are on in the fall and I think he has been enjoying the snuggle time.
3. We went on a Target and dinner date this week. These two are so silly... Love them to pieces.
4. Last night I made pizza with cauliflower crust.
5. After Halloween last year I stocked up on clearance craft projects at Target. Amelia colored a pumpkin light last night and it turned out so cute. We used it at bedtime. So fun!