If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A New Season
1. What is your favorite thing about Fall? Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler temperatures, the colors, the smells, the clothes... I love it all.
2. It's not Fall until... I get to enjoy cool mornings snuggled under a heavy blanket with a cup of hot tea
3. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate? I like both, but I drink hot chocolate more often.
4. Share a happy Fall memory. Every memory is a fun one with kids. I love dressing my daughter up, taking her to pumpkin patches, jumping in the leaves, going for walks on a cool day and snuggling.
5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonal specific? I start all of my Christmas crafting in the fall so that keeps me incredibly busy.
6. What do you miss about summer now that it's officially over? I love Fall more than summer, but I do miss camping with my family.
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Neither! I like pumpkin cake though, and pumpkin cookies... and pumpkin fluff.
8. Do you suffer from allergies? No, but my daughter does. Her allergies are usually at their worst during summer and around Christmas time with the tree.
9. How do you celebrate Halloween? We always go to a pumpkin patch and carve pumpkins. On Halloween we always dress up Amelia and take her trick-or-treating.
10. What is the biggest change you expect to experience during this season? I'm not sure. I have a few goals for myself, but I think I will just see where the season takes me. Hopefully I can accomplish everything I set out to.