If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic
1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own? I would definitely want someone to tell me! Same goes for my shirt having a button unbuttoned, toilet paper on my shoe, lipstick on my teeth and so on.
2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose? This is a tough one. I have several songs that I'm shuffling through constantly, but one song... I guess I would have to say Luke Bryan 'That's My Kind of Night' because I already listen to that one a lot. I would also listen to Lenka 'The Show' because my daughter and I sing that together and I love hearing her little voice.
3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade? Going back in time I would say Jane Austen... present day I would say Kate Middleton aka the Duchess of Cambridge.
4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak? Spanish
5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose? I'm not sure if this would be the best idea ever or the worst, but I think my husband.
6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose? I would never want to go back in time now. I can't imagine life without my husband and daughter. If I had to choose for the fun of it though, I would say right after high school. Life was a lot less stressful back then.
7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? New Girl... because that show is HILARIOUS!
8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose? Easy! I don't use Twitter very often at all so I would have no problem giving that up. Facebook is another story.
9. If you could have a present today, what would you want? Money... enough to pay for our trip this next summer :)
10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose? Definitely Christmas. It is my absolute favorite holiday.