Fall is by far my favorite season! Today I'm sharing with you the top ten reasons why I heart this season so much.
1. I love the colors of fall. Deep red, orange, brown, cream, yellow, black and so on... LOVE!
|flowers I got at the Farmer's Market this morning|
4. You can't have pumpkins without pumpkin patches. Oregon is swarming with awesome places to visit this time of year.
5. Fall crafts. I love finding new ways to keep Amelia entertained indoors when the weather gets too wet and cold to play outside. I'm so glad we have a craft room well stocked with supplies to keep us busy.
6. Snuggling up under blankets on the couch in the morning with a nice warm cup of tea is the perfect way to start the day. If you haven't bought this cup at Starbucks yet... I suggest going right now to get one! This cup fits the hand so perfectly.
7. Costumes. I love seeing all of the little kids in their costumes on Halloween. I remember how fun it was dressing up, and now I love it even more as a mom getting to watch my girl trick-or-treat.
|My older sister Erica and I on Halloween back in the day|
9. I love the rain. I know a lot of people hate rain, but I absolutely love it.
10. Fall decor... So Awesome!
Linking up this post with Brianna at Endlessly Beloved