Ten Things I'm Thankful For
1. Amelia. She is my everything. It's true what people say. When you lay eyes on your child for the first time it is the most magical moment in the entire world. Amelia will be 5 this February and I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I am so blessed to have such an amazing little girl who has the biggest heart and most wonderful personality.
|First day home from the hospital|
3. My Family. My Grandma, Mom, Sisters... they are the most amazing women in my life!
and let's not forget the rest of the family...
4. My Faith. I love that I was raised Catholic... and that I get to share that with my daughter.
|Amelia on the day of her baptism. She wore my baptismal gown.|
|Halloween 2007... Oregon State University|
6. Crafts. I love that I got my Mama's crafting gene... and I love that I get to share that with Amelia. It makes for some pretty awesome memories.
7. Our Cat Rudy. The best cat EVER!
8. Tea Parties. Not just tea parties, but the joy of playing with my daughter and having that 'kid' feeling all over again.
10. You! I am so thankful for those of you who tune in and read my posts. It means a lot to me to have you along for this journey of life. I really do appreciate you.