If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite flower? I really love lilacs. They smell absolutely divine and are so pretty.
2. What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to? I think life is starting to calm down. We don't have too much on the calendar right now. I am really looking forward to Halloween though. Halloween is so much fun when you have a kid.
3. List at least five characteristics of your ideal mate. Honest, Loyal, Reliable, Wants a large family and Religious. Haha, I'm reading these off to my husband as I type them up because we don't share anything close to the same religious beliefs and he doesn't want as big a family as I do.
4. What is your favorite travel destination? I haven't been out the of United States so if I must list a place I've already visited... I would have to pick NYC. There are so many places I want to go though.
5. What is your idea of the perfect date? I like going to new places. Whether that's somewhere outdoors or to a new restaurant... I just like new experiences.
6. What is your relationship with your family like? I am very close with my family!!!
7. What time did you wake up this morning? 10:30... I know, super late... but Amelia and I have nasty colds and we really needed the rest.
8. What characteristic do you like most about yourself? Which do you dislike most? I like that I'm outgoing and very trustworthy. I dislike that I am not a very forgiving person.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? I love college football and tennis
10. Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend. Amelia, my Mom and I went up to mom's house on Thursday night. We drove up in a nasty thunder and lightning storm and didn't get to mom's until 3am. Friday we visited a nearby lodge and had lunch overlooking the lake. Saturday Amelia and I came down with a cold so we stayed in Colville snuggled up on mom's couch. Sunday we headed back home.