1 envelope unflavored gelatin
3Tbsp corn syrup
4c bird seed
1. Mix together flour, water, gelatin and corn syrup.
2. Stir in bird seed.
3. Place some parchment paper on a cookie sheet and choose your desired cookie cutters.
4. Grease the cookie cutter and spoon the bird seed mixture in, pressing it together firmly. The harder you press the mixture together, the better it will stay together.
5. Using the end of a dowel or chopstick, put a hole where you want your string to run through. (tip: do this before removing them from the cookie cutters)
6. Let the feeders dry for 6-8 hours. Hang them outside and enjoy.
The kids being goofy before we started (our nephew Elijah and our daughter Amelia)
And another of the final product. We used a heart and pumpkin cookie cutter.