Mark and I were both off today, which made it feel like it was Saturday all day. This was a pretty hectic week, but a really fun one! Linking up with Lauren at The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five For Friday.
1. Mark, Amelia and I went out for dessert on Tuesday for our two year wedding anniversary. We went to Papa Haydn in Sellwood and it was delicious. This is a picture of Amelia's dessert.
2. I'm officially a sewing addict! I can't stop.
3. Our nephew Tyler flew in this week from Florida and we've been spending some time with him. His mom, dad and brother Reece flew in last night so we are heading to Bend with all of Mark's family on Sunday for a week of fun. Yesterday we took Tyler to the river in Molalla and this is a picture of him at Shotgun Falls.
4. My nephew pup Maverick. I finally got to visit my sister for a little bit this week.
5. We spent today with my Grandma Grace. It had been a few weeks since we had been over there so it was nice to visit with her. She will be 90 years old in September and she is the most amazing woman I know!