Friday, August 2, 2013
High Five For Friday
I haven't done a High Five For Friday post for quite a few weeks. Linking up today with Lauren at
The Lauren Elizabeth
for H54F before my little family and I head out of town for the weekend.
1. My best friend Carrie got married Saturday at Honeyman State Park. It was a beautiful day! I'm so glad Amelia and I were able to be there.
2. Amelia and I at lunch in Molalla this week.
3. The blanket I'm working on. I still have to put the back on it, but I am so happy with how it is turning out for just being a few scraps from my mom's fabric bin.
4. The Oregon weather cooled down a little this week, and I LOVED it! I am a true Oregonian. I like the warm weather, but the cool days are so nice.
5. Amelia made a tent in our living room this week. It was fun to watch her play under there.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)