If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What was your favorite subject in school? English! I absolutely love reading and writing. I took a lot of writing courses for fun in college.
2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town? I attended elementary school, middle school and high school all in Molalla
3. Are you still friends with anyone that you met during school? There are a few people I still keep in touch with in ways other than Facebook.
These girls are amazing! L to R: Briana, Sheena, Myself, Molly and Ali. Molly and I are two years younger than the other girls.
4. What activities were you involved in as a student? Elementary school I played basketball, Middle school I played volleyball and did a year of basketball and band, High school I was in choir, leadership, ASB, soccer for one year and varsity tennis all four years.
5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school? I always took my lunch. My mom was awesome like that!!!!!
6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothing and school supplies? I have always loved shopping... and school was just another reason to shop so I definitely enjoyed it.
7. Name a song or a band that reminds you of high school. 'The Thong Song' reminds me of tennis - 'Baby Got Back' reminds me of dances - 'Break Stuff' reminds me of grad night and 'I Hope You Dance' reminds me of senior year maypole.
8. Did you like school? I loved school.
9. How long have you been out of school? I graduated high school in 2003 but I've done a few years of college since.
10. What did you like most about school? What did you dislike most about school? I am a very social person so I liked all of the activities I was able to be involved with. I disliked math the most. HATE HATE HATE MATH!
My best friend Molly and I our senior year. We were #1 varsity tennis doubles partners and went undefeated in league matches
Molly and I during our powder puff game. Not sure what year, maybe junior.