If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. What is a typical weekday like for you? My typical weekday starts with a shower, snuggles on the couch with Amelia and then maybe a trip to Starbucks. I watch little kids during the week so once they arrive we play like crazy. If the weather is nice we walk to the park, play in the sprinkler or dig in the dirt. Nap time is generally when Amelia and I get more one on one time. Kiddos are all gone by 6 and then it's time for my family. We either hang out at home or go visit family. I try to get some sewing and cleaning done in the evening.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one that you always listen to when you are sad. 'The Show' by Lenka always makes me happy. Amelia and I know it word for word and we always sing it together. I don't really know what song I listen to when I'm sad... I guess just mellow music in general.
3. Did you watch the VMA's last night? I didn't watch it. I was too busy winding down and unpacking from our weekend camping trip.
4. Share at least two talents you possess. I'm an incredibly crafty person. I'm really good with kids.
5. Share one thing you wish you had the confidence to do. I lost a lot of my confidence over the last couple of years so I think I just wish I had that back in general. Things I used to do, I don't anymore (such as dancing at a wedding or bar in front of people).
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. I'm pretty open about it, but my weight would be the answer.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? I like companies that choose to give back. Perhaps TOMS because 1. I LOVE shoes and 2. they give away a pair of shoes for every pair sold.
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. crafting, cooking and writing
9. Is there someone in your life you wish you could say "I love you" to? Nah, I already let people know I love them.
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. Over a year ago I started planning a family reunion/90th birthday celebration for my Grandma. Everything came together and we spent the weekend camping and hanging out with loved ones. It was a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to do it again next year.