Friday... ahhhhhhhhh! Lately I am having a hard time being excited about the work week and find myself always looking forward to the weekend. I have so many projects around the house I want to get done and so many things I want to do with Amelia. There were a few highlights to this week; I'll give ya my top give in this high five for Friday post!
1. My older sister Erica celebrated her 31st birthday this week. Since she had to work on her actual Birthday (9/12) we decided to get together on Thursday night. My sister is such a wonderful person and we are all lucky to have her in our lives. Amelia is quite the fan of her Auntie Erica!
2. New pjs are a wonderful thing!!!
3. I don't watch a lot of shows on television... but The Voice is one of my favorites! They had the first 3 episodes on this week!!!! I was so excited.
4. The picture DOES NOT do this justice! I recently purchased a canvas deal on either Living Social or Groupon. I had the hardest time picking a photo. I was leaning toward a new photo of Amelia but I had yet to get any pictures printed from our wedding. This turned out beautiful and I will definitely order from Fabness again!!! I can't wait to find the perfect home for it.
5. For some reason I woke up early a lot this week... giving me time to curl my hair 3 different days, very unusual!
Tomorrow we are headed to the Oktoberfest in Mt. Angel. I will definitely be posting pictures from our day. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!