Mark and I have been together for 7 years, married for 2&1/2. We've had our ups and downs like a lot of couples, but I love that man more and more every day. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
2. He is kind. Seriously... this guy has a huge heart. He is always thinking of others and doing nice things for people.
1. I trust him. Being able to trust someone is huge for me and it takes me a while to feel like I can count on someone in that department.
|2007 (we got together 11/06 and this was a couple of months later)|
3. He is a phenomenal Daddy. There are good dads and then there are phenomenal dads. Thankfully Amelia and our future children get a phenomenal daddy. From the second Mark became a daddy he has been amazing. He is very hands on and does so much for our girl. I mean come on... how many guys know how to fix hair, let alone put it in a nice bun. He plays ponies and has tea parties. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy to raise a family with.
4. He is encouraging. Mark is always encouraging me to chase my dreams. I'm not as good at this as he is. He is not only encouraging, but he helps me along the way.
5. He is a family man. Family is super important to me. I don't really spend time with friends, I spend time with my family. Mark also loves spending time with family and he does so much for mine. He invites my sisters over or makes plans to do stuff with them and/or my mom. He mows my Grandma's lawn and hangs out with her for hours (even when I'm not there). I just love how much he loves family time.
6. He helps out a ton. Seriously... my husband is amazing when it comes to helping out with anything I ask him to.
7. He is fun. The video will explain it.
8. He is intelligent. Seriously, if I have a question about anything... Mark usually knows the answer, and if not he looks it up. It's also nice to have good conversations with someone who has some smarts.
9. He works really hard to provide for our family.
10. He is ALWAYS there for me. No matter what.
REMINDER: Second Saturday of every month is my 'Where I Come From' link up. Snap some photos of your favorite places in your town/city/state and link em up with me on February 8th. Let's take a virtual vacation together and see where our fellow bloggers are from.