Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafting! I have a few projects that MUST get done. Here is a quick recap of my week, linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
1. I managed to keep my hair curly all day, without it falling. This was after 9 hours of chasing 4 little ones around my house. I have incredibly fine hair so the fact that it stays this way for so long is awesome. I will post about the miracle product I use another day.
2. We've managed to take advantage of the two nice days of weather this week. Trips to the park, walks to the local cafe, playing in the yard and sitting on the front porch.
3. Amelia drew me an awesome picture while we were cleaning our craft/play room. I love all of the little creatures she draws.
4. Amelia and I made no bake cookies for the first time ever. They taste good but are a little too crumbly for me. I think I will try a different recipe next time.
5. I love coloring dates with my girl. She definitely got her love of arts and crafts from me.