Happy Friday! I had a pretty uneventful week. Here is a quick recap, linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
1. This is one of Amelia's favorite spots in Oregon City. She absolutely loves this waterfall.
2. Friday night we went to a youth production of Beauty and the Beast in Oregon City. It was really great! All of the actors/actresses were between the ages of 8 and 18. There were some incredibly talented kids there. Belle was amazing, and sounded so similar to the real Belle.
3. I have been searching for my huge case of CDs since we moved in this house over a year ago. Yesterday I found them!!! So Rudy and I imported a lot of them into my iTunes. Since Portland got rid of it's rock station (incredibly sad), I'm thankful to have some great rock on my iPod now.
4. I did a little spring clothes shopping for Amelia this week. I love some of the clothes that are out right now for little ones. This girl is going to be so stylish!
5. I am pretty sure Amelia would spend every day with her Grandma Tami if she could. Since my mom lives 8 hours away, Amelia loves their little Skype dates.
6. An extra pic this week... just because it is so darn cute!