Happy Friday! This week went by fairly fast. Today I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday.
1. We had a wonderful Easter weekend with my family! The Oregon weather was gorgeous and we were able to enjoy an entire weekend outdoors!
2. I got to spend some much needed time with my little sister this past week... and yep, we have the sunroof open!
3. I LOVE the cherry blossom trees. They are my favorite thing about spring.
4. The kiddos and I having a good time this week. I love my job!
5. My best friends lately! I realized that I accomplish so much more around the house when I'm wearing these babies. Yay for being productive.
I can't wait for my Monday weight in. I'm gonna be on my best behavior this weekend, and try to get some walking in. As of this morning I'm one pound away from 20!!!!!!!