FRIDAY! Oh how glad I am to see Friday. This was a really fun week, which is why I'm so anxiously awaiting the weekend and sleep! Linking up with Lauren today for H54F at her new revamped blog, The Lauren Elizabeth.
1. Sunday after church Amelia and I had a rainy picnic with my friend and his son. Amelia and Joey get along so well and they always have a blast hanging out... and I enjoy talking with an adult. I love being a stay at home Mama and wouldn't change it for the world, but the one thing I miss is talking with all of my co-workers.
2. Amelia and I spent a few nights this past week wandering around some of our favorite Oregon City spots and playing in some of the parks. I love getting out when the weather is decent.
3. When my sister Grace was in high school, Celine was on an exchange program from Switzerland. Her and Grace are the best of friends, and she is like a little sister to me! She was here this past week for a visit and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with her.
4. Amelia watching Madeline on the TV she got for her birthday.
5. The other morning when Amelia woke up and came downstairs she had the most excited look on her face. She said "Mama.... I need to show you how cute Rudy was sleeping in the bed next to me" and then she laid down and did this.