If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes. I wear glasses. Prior to having my daughter I was a contacts only kind of girl, but once she was born something changed and I've had a problem wearing contacts since.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? We don't have a major trip planned, but we do plan on doing some camping and day/weekend trips. I think we are both hoping to take a trip to Florida this fall so we are saving up for that.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? I'm not a huge breakfast person so the first thing I do is drink a full glass of cold water. My favorite thing to fill up on is a green smoothie. Keeps me full for hours.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? I love shopping in general!
5. What is your favorite candle scent? Yankee's Autumn pumpkin... HUGE FAN!
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? I love both but would definitely choose the zoo.
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? I try to get in a walk or some form of exercise four or so times per week.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? No. I know some Spanish, I took four years of it, but I am nowhere near fluent.
9. What are you currently reading? Lately it's been "sleepy squirrel" "I Love You, Mommy" and a few others that my daughter is attached to.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? My husband's birthday is Thursday. Saturday we are going on a coastal train ride. My cousin is having a party at her house this weekend that I would love to go to. There is always something on the agenda!