If you've taken part in FMM, then you know the rules. If you are new, please take a moment to answer this weeks questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh so we can see all your FMM questions and answers. Please invite other blog readers to add their links also, so everyone has the opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect iwth other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
A Little About Me
- Have you ever experienced love at first sight? Yes! I have experienced love at first sight once in my life. February 12, 2009... the day Amelia was born. I knew I loved her before I met her, but the second I laid eyes on her, it was magical! That little lady stole my heart.
- What channel is your TV on most? We don't have fancy TV. We do have a little ROKU box so we are generally on Netflix or Hulu+
- Share one quality that you are proud to have. I'm outgoing and can easily talk to most people.
- Describe your idea of a great evening. Maybe a BBQ with friends and family. Nice weather, good food, amazing people and lots of laughs.
- If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? Trustworthy, Reliable and Silly (Haha, I asked my best friend and he said silly too... so it must be so).
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! I have always loved Christmas, and my family always goes overboard. It is so fun celebrating the religious aspect, as well as the jolly old Santa part. Now that I have a kiddo of my own, Christmas is even more magical because I get to see her experience it all.
- If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would snap my fingers and be at my goal weight.
- What is one healthy food you crave? I love green smoothies.
- Do you wear socks when you sleep? No! Unless it is freezing cold. Usually I sleep covered by a ton of blankets with my feet sticking out of them.
- Share at least three things for which you are thankful. My family! My two best friends that have been there for me non-stop lately. My faith.