1. Amelia and I were able to make it over to my Grandma's house a few times this week. I love spending time over at her house and Amelia always has a blast.
2. We were able to get outside a bit this week. Amelia rode her bike around for a bit. It was a chilly but beautiful day.
3. My sister Grace called me up the other night and asked if she could have a slumber party with Amelia. They set up this huge tent that Amelia got for Christmas (it fits over a twin bed). We went on a late night adventure to Target to get supplies for Amelia's party decor. Fun Times!
4. Amelia and I went out to my sister's house on Wednesday so I could catch up on the episode I missed of Downton Abbey. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Seriously, every time an episode is over I get bummed and can't wait for the next week.
5. Today would have been my Grandpa's 84th birthday. We spent the afternoon/evening over with my Grandma to celebrate him. He has been gone two years now and it is still incredibly hard to not have him with us. I'm just lucky that there are very few memories in my life that do not involve him. Grandpa was there for us no matter what, and I know he is still watching over us.