It's High Five for Friday time again! I really liked doing this post last week; it gave me an opportunity to reflect on the week and think of all of the good things that had happened. I don't know how, but this week flew by and I hardly remember any of it. It was, as always, overly busy at work. Today I was scheduled to take off at 1:00pm for a doctor appointment, but due to low staffing I stuck around as long as possible without missing my appointment. I got off at 2:30 and sped to my appointment. I could not believe how HORRIBLE traffic was on I-205 today. I barely made my appointment but I'm so glad I was able to go in. After my appointment I headed home to do some cleaning around the house. Mark has a patient coming in this weekend (probably tomorrow) and we have neglected our home with the hustle and bustle of the busy week. I got about an hour of cleaning in when the fire calls started coming in to our dispatch center... so back to work I went. I do like it when it is busy! So on to my High Five for Friday post...
1. Amelia working on a craft project for a very special someone! I love that Amelia shares my love of arts and crafts!
2. Wednesday was my Mama's birthday. I am so lucky to have such an incredible mom! This weekend she is coming to town and we will be going to the zoo as a family on Sunday. I am so excited to go since it will be Amelia's first trip ever to the zoo.
3. This little man spends every morning on the bathroom counter hanging out with me as I get ready. He sleeps until he hears me set my make up on the counter... then he wakes up and paws it all onto the ground.
4. So finally, after only 1&1/2 months I finally went in to the doctor for the spots I have ALL over. I knew it was some sort of fungus, and I am quite positive I got it at the gym. I have tried over the counter creams and they were just not touching it. Sure enough the doctor confirmed it was a ring worm type fungus. She said that with the crazy rate this is spreading I need a prescription to take care of it. Hopefully this helps.
5. My latest addiction. This is as close as I can get to a hardcore coffee drinker.
Well that's it folks. I did participate in the Foodie Pen Pal program for August and should be writing my post on it tonight, but I'm too tired to post anything more. Look for what I received tomorrow! Enjoy the holiday weekend.