1. Thank you to my sister Erica for scanning tons of childhood pictures! It was a blast looking through them this week. This is a picture of me when I was little.
2. The first haul out of our garden! Cucumbers, Sugar Snap Peas, Turnips and Tomatoes
3. My Sleeping Beauty! I am pretty sure Amelia is growing. Both Wednesday and Thursday nights when I picked her up from work she immediately fell asleep in the car... and then proceeded to sleep through the entire night and not wake up until 7 the next morning.
4. Great movie! I saw it in the theater with my sister Erica and just had to buy it. Mark even liked it when we watched it Wednesday night.
5. What a great sunset... and such a pretty girl. I'm glad the weather was a little cooler this week! I love the end of summer when we start to move into fall.
So that's it for my first High Five for Friday post!